1. How did Sheep feel when the other animals laughed at him?
2. Was that within his circle of control?
3. How did he respond to it?
4. Was it a fixed or growth mindset?
5. Could he control HOW he respond to it?
6. Was he able to change his mindset and turn a negative situation into a positive situation?
7. How did Sheep feel after he changed his mindset?
Parents: This is an example of situational resilience. When something doesn't seem to be going Piper's way she observed the situation and adjusted. She came out stronger for it in the end. This is due to her ability to be flexible and resilient. Her choice to not give up, created an environment for success.
1. How do you think Piper felt after she tried to get food the first time?
2. How did she learn to get food the second time?
3. Did she keep this knowledge to herself or help others?
4. How do you think she felt about herself after gathering all of the food and helping others?
4. How does it make you feel when you help others?